3 Inches - Silat 3 Inches - Silat

Turd of the week

It's gonna win the award as turd of the week.If not close.Really bad graphics.Gave me a good laugh of how shitty it was.Well good luck winning turd of the week.

VeeNIX responds:

LOL, thanks for that.

Life of a stickman Life of a stickman

Reminding

Well when he got struck after eating an apple it reminded me of the song thunderstruck by AC/DC.Very funny not very goo graphic wise.I definatly look forward to the rest.

Avalanche Avalanche

Good Job

Very original and funny.I didnt know letters could snow board.Humorous ,because they always fell they suck.Good Video.

cracker132000 responds:

Thanks very much.

Realm Of The Mad God Realm Of The Mad God

For everyone who wants to play the game as it is meant to be seen you can play it at realmofthemadgod.com or download it on steam for free.

I don't know if the uploader is the creator of the game, but that should be looked into.

Turbo Heavy Metal Spirit Turbo Heavy Metal Spirit

Its not all that bad

Its pretty good but i'd have to agree with Mechaman it is like turning an 18 wheeler 360 degrees.But it is good except for the the controls but im not sure as i used the mouse.Well good luck in the future.

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Lame and Same

That was really lame and was the same thing as every other one.The blocks hardly moved when getting to the next level.I hope this game gets blammed.

Whole-Meal responds:

Well obviously you couldnt get past levle 2...